Thursday, May 29, 2014

From NC to Houston to SPAIN!!!


My heart is just bursting at the seams at all the amazing things God is doing right now in my life and the lives of those around me! God is so good and He always provides. God is doing so many amazing things that I can not keep to my self anymore. God has put the idea to start a blog on my heart a while back, and I'm finally mustering up the gumption to do so. I know that God wants me to do a blog because I'm not a blog person. I know it's not my idea. I want to share what is going on in my life and share testimonies of what God is doing in my life.

Each day I realize more and more how blessed I am to be apart of Ad Deum Dance Company. As a member of AD II, I have the opportunity to do ministry in such a variety of places. I am living as what I describe as a dance missionary. I am pursuing dance, but Ad Deum is so much more than dance. I came to Ad Deum because the heart of this company is raising artists who are equipped to minister to others through dance. Ministry is the focus, not dance. Our main purpose is to bring hope and purpose to a dark and hurting world. We perform in all kinds of venues. We have performed in theaters, churches, parks, homeless shelters, hospitals, human trafficking conferences, psychiatric centers,, Jason's Deli, and more. We even auditioned for America's Got Talent. We go anywhere and everywhere. Later I will go back and write about certain outreaches. There are so many stories and specific ways that God moved in incredible ways in every place that we go.

One of the opportunities that I'm most excited about is a mission trip to Spain! I'm so excited!!! I am officially going to Spain this summer with other Ad II members under the ministry called East-West Ministries. God is growing my faith and teaching me so much already! 


Here is a picture of the team that is going to Spain!

The Spain team!
God has confirmed over and over that He wants me to go on this trip. I am blown away by how God speaks so specifically and builds my faith in the process. God has been faithful to provide the money that I have needed so far and I'm trusting Him to provide the last bit. I had to submit an application fee of $250 for the trip and at the time I was struggling just to pay my bills. I was so frustrated and confused because I knew that God said to go. The day before the money was due a friend's mom out of the blue offered to pay my application fee! I didn't even ask! I was shocked and so thankful for the Lord's faithfulness! Then came the money needed for applying for a passport and I miraculously got money in the mail from a friend that helped that cost. Thanks God! Half of the cost ($1,400) was due March 17th. I had raised some money, but I was still really far away from the goal. March 17th came and I didn't make my goal. I was so upset and questioned why God didn't provide "on time." Then the next day all the money miraculously came through! Hallelujah! God's fingerprints are all over this trip. He is calling me to have more and more trust on Him. God is never late and He has reasons for everything that He does. We just have to trust that He knows what He is doing. I know that God is building my faith now so I will be prepared when I arrive in Spain to act out this newly acquired faith.

"[B]eing confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus."~ Philippians 1:6


I need your help! I need your prayer, support, and financial contributions! All are important! This trip needs to be covered in prayer! Some are called to go and some are called to send. We can all be a part of what God is doing in Spain! Spain needs revival! Spain has never ever had a documented revival. Ever! It is time. We are going to break ground in Spain and proclaim Jesus to the ends of the earth.


"How, then, can they call on the one they have not believed in? And how can they believe in the one of whom they have not heard? And how can they hear without someone preaching to them? And how can anyone preach unless they are sent? As it is written: 'How beautiful are the feet of those who bring good news!'” ~Romans 10:14-15 


Pray that our feet would be anointed with God's power and Holy Spirit that wherever we walk and dance would be infected with God's Holy Spirit. We are praying for hearts to be open to the gospel and that people would be drawn to where we will be.

Some Things We Will Be Doing

• Dance performances in various cities in partnership with other music and performing arts      groups 
• Teaching dance camp or classes to all ages 
• Prison ministry 
• Friendship evangelism 
• Sharing the gospel through one on one evangelism 
• Starting new churches in selected cities that have no evangelical churches 

Cities We Will Visit

Spain - Madrid, Sevilla, Jerez de la Frontera, San Fernando de la Frontera
          Chiclana de la Frontera, Cadiz, Arcos, Algeciras, Ceuta, La Linea, Tarifa.
UK - Gibraltar.  Morocco - Fnideq, Marina Smir.


Please pray and ask the Lord how He wants you to be a part of the work He is doing in Spain. Please consider making a tax-deductible donation to my personal page. I need to have all the funds raised by June 18th and I still have a ways to go. Any amount is appreciated! Donating online is the easiest option. You could also send me a personal check, but that is not tax deductible. Please ask me questions! God bless!



                                                                                               Much Love,
                                                                                               Jasmine Call

Visit my Spain support page and learn more!


No comments:

Post a Comment